Benefits of Working In Canada: Work Visa Consultant In Mumbai
Canada is prepared to accept 400,000 million immigrants by 2021. When it comes to living and working in Canada, immigrants have a life-changing experience. Find decent work in your desired country with a nice wage is quite difficult. Work Visa Consultant In Mumbai guide you for getting a work visa.
Lex Move is a Top Work Visa Consultant in Mumbai who can assist you in finding work in your desired location. We provide correct immigration information and updates to clients so that they can effectively enter Canada. Our professionals can assist you with our cost-effective employment immigration services.
How Can I Work in Canada?
If your dream is to work in Canada then you must have Canada work visa permit. According to research published in January 2021, Canada had the lowest immigration rate. Because immigrants are crucial to the Canadian economy, there is some hope after the vaccine program. Newcomers have always been a source of economic prosperity for Canada. Lex Move is the Best Work Visa Consultant In Mumbai that provides the best work visa services.
A work permit in Canada allows a qualified individual to work in the country for a set length of time. Canada is one of the best countries in which to work and establish a permanent residence. It facilitates the employment of businesspeople, permanent employees, temporary workers, students, and others in Canada. If you wish to apply for a Work Visa in Canada from India, you must have a job offer from the country. The Canadian government offers two types of work permit visas:-
- Openwork visa- It allows an individual to work for any employer except some specific organization. It includes those who don’t abide by labor rules or provide services such as escorts, sensual massage, or exotic dance.
- Employer-specific visa- This work permit authorizes you to work for a specific employer listed on the permit. The name of the employer and location or length of the work, are all listed on the employer-specific work permit.
What are the benefits of working in Canada?
Canada is a self-governing country with a higher standard of living and job prospects than the United States. A Canada PR visa is one of the finest options for immigrants to live in Canada permanently. If you wish to settle down in Canada, Lex Move is a Work Visa Consultant In Mumbai, can help! There are numerous reasons why Canada is a popular destination for people to work, settle, and live.
- Universal Healthcare System
It offers a free universal healthcare system because health is more than simply the healthcare system in Canada. The government of Canada ensures that Canadians and permanent residents are not burdened by large medical expenditures. Canada provides cheap healthcare services to medically needy people regardless of their ability to pay.
- Parental/Maternity Leave Benefits
Expectant parents can take advantage of significant maternal/parental leave benefits in the country. According to the legislation, new moms can take between 17 and 52 weeks off work, depending on their work history and hours worked. Through Canada’s employment insurance program, the Canadian government also provides paid leave for one or both parents.
- Legitimate Tax Service
Canada is an excellent location for establishing a business. The majority of businesses are eager to hire individuals who can sell themselves in the Canadian workplace, incentives, and culture. Canada’s tax system isn’t the world’s highest, but it’s also not the lowest.
- Great Work-Life Benefit
Canada has a lower unemployment rate than most other countries. In comparison to other countries, the standard number of weekly working hours in Canada is 40.
- Welcoming Immigrants
Canada really welcomes skilled immigrants, and its immigration regulations have been relaxed in this regard. Indians are encouraging their family to go to Canada in quest of a better life, education, and employment opportunities for people of all faiths.
How can we acquire a job in Canada quickly if we are from India?
You can get a job in three easy steps from India to Canada. To begin, draft a professional CV that will assist you in reaching the Canada Company’s HR department. The resumes will be filtered based on keywords, resume formats, alignment, and other factors. Second, you must use the appropriate resources when applying for jobs in order to get noticed by companies. The final step is to apply for a Permanent Resident Visa in Canada. Lex Move is a Canada Work Permit Agent in Mumbai who can assist you in finding work and settle down.
What is the eligibility to surpass the work visa?
You have to meet specific requirements for a work visa permit. An applicant must be eligible for a work permit visa.
- When your Work Permit expires, you must show documentation of departing Canada.
- Have proof that you and your family will be able to support themselves financially in Canada.
- Have a police clearance certificate as confirmation of no criminal background.
- Being in good health and willing to undergo medical testing.
- Have no intention of working for a company that has been declared ineligible by the government owing to a failure to meet certain criteria.
Lex Move, Best Work Visa Consultant For Canada that assists you in meeting the requirements for a work permit visa.
Question: What are the benefits of having a Canada PR Visa?
A permanent residency visa in Canada comes with a number of advantages:-
- You are eligible to live legally anywhere in Canada with your family for a period of five years.
- You are entitled to the same free universal benefit as every other Canadian citizen.
- Under Canadian law, you have the right to protection as well.
- If you lose your work, you can still stay in Canada and receive unemployment benefits.
- Your children are eligible for free higher education until they reach the age of 18.
- After three years, you are entitled to seek Canadian citizenship.
Lex Move is a Canada PR Visa Consultant In Mumbai that assists you at every step of the immigration process. We provide you right guidance and information about each and everything.
Question: Which documents are required for a Canada work visa?
- A valid passport for at least 6 months beyond the scheduled date of entry in Canada.
- Two passport-sized photos taken recently
- Certificates of education
- Professional qualifications, including work experience.
- Evidence of sufficient financial funds for their expenses while in Canada.
- Medical examination certificate by licensed hospitals.
- Cost of the application
Lex Move is the Top Work Visa Consultant For Canada that helps you with your documentation. So you can get the Canada work visa on the first attempt.
Question: How can I find a job in Canada quickly?
Finding a career in Canada can be difficult without knowledge and proper planning. To acquire a job in Canada faster, you must accomplish the following: –
- Make a job strategy plan.
- An application for a permanent residence visa in Canada.
- Make your resume professional.
- Search more targeted for job.
- Use of the power of reference.
Lex Move is the Best Job Consultant In Mumbai that helps you to find a suitable job. Our expert guide helps you to get your dream job as per your profile.