Canada Immigration Consultant in Bangalore
Immigration is not just a process of filling documents and applying for visas. Canada’s immigration process has a lot of paperwork, immigration laws, rules, and bureaucratic obstacles. If you are looking to work and live in Canada then Lex Move helps you to gain citizenship permanently.
But why does everyone wishes to migrate to Canada?
- Canada is a sovereign country that provides a superior standard of living and job opportunities.
- The Canada provides free universal healthcare benefits because in Canada health is more important than just a healthcare system.
- Canada offers great work-life integration with 40 hours weekly working hours.
- It also ensures free public education for your children.
- When you migrate to Canada then you can take your entire family with you.
- Canada really welcomes skilled immigrants, and its immigration regulations have been relaxed in this regard.
How to migrate to Canada?
The immigration process becomes quite difficult for you unless you have the Best Immigration Advice on your side.
Over 60 immigration programs are available to persons who desire to relocate to Canada. Lex Move is the Top Canada PR Visa Consultant in Bangalore, and they will help you choose the right program as per your needs. Below are listed some popular immigration programs:-
- Express entry program
- Self-employed person program
- Family class sponsorship program
- Provincial nominee program
Get to know the eligibility criteria for Canada Immigration Process
- The candidate requires 67 points out of 100 for applying express entry.
- Minimum age at least 18 years old.
- The candidate must have a valid degree.
- Minimum two years of work experience is required.
- The candidate must have 6 points in IELTS to prove proficiency in English.
- The candidate must also have a medical certificate to prove good health and fitness.
What is Canada PR Visa?
Canada PR Visa allows the person to work and live in Canada permanently. Lex Move provides the best immigration visa services that help you to get a visa on the first attempt.
Canada PR Process Step By Step Via Express Entry
- Step1- Collect all your relevant documents and verified them first.
- Step2- Your IELTS scorecard
- Step3- Check if you are eligible for Express Entry Program
- Step4- Make your Express Entry profile with the right information
- Step5- Complete your ECA (Educational Credential Assessment)
- Step6- Submit your application
- Step7- Get Invitation to Apply (ITA) from IRCC
- Step8- Submit your final PR application
- Step9- Get your visa and immigrate to Canada
What is the documentation required for Canada PR Visa?
When you are applying for Canada PR Visa then your all documents should be up-to-date.
- 10th and 12th mark sheet and passing certificates in one PDF.
- Marriage certificate (if you are married)
- Passport copy
- Police verification certificate
- Birth certificate
- Bachelor and Master degree
- IELTS scorecard
- Bank account statement of last 6 months
- Employment evidence includes promotion letter, increment letter, and salary slip of 3 months.
- Two passport-size photos for ID verification by measuring 35mm*45mm.
- Divorce certificate (if you are separated)
What are the benefits of the Canada PR Visa?
A permanent residency visa in Canada provides you several benefits:-
- You can live anywhere in Canada with your family for 5 years in a legal way.
- In Canada, you get the free universal benefit that every Canadian citizen receives.
- You also have the right to protection under Canadian Law.
- If you lose your job then still you are allowed to stay in Canada with the unemployment benefits.
- Your children get the free education benefit for higher education until they are 18.
- You become eligible for applying canada citizenship after 3 years.
How does Lex Move help you for Canada Immigration Consultant in Bangalore?
- Lex Move offers appropriate guidance and thoroughly examines all of the applicant’s information.
- Lex move ensures that you are up to know with daily changes in the immigration system of countries other than your own.
- We provides an in-depth evaluation of the application form and papers, as well as its submission. Lex Move don’t stop there; we will continue to assist you until you arrive in Canada.
- Lex Move is too specific and limited, and we work for our residents in a transparent and effective way.
- Lex Move provides a systematic list of fees payable for visa processing to ensure a perfect line of honesty.
- Our experts make your immigration process successful and hassle-free.
Lex Move is a Canada PR Visa ad-hoc execution hub that helps you at every step of the immigration process with the right support.
Q1. Why do we need a help of an immigration consultant?
Ans: An immigration consultant is increasing because of their role and importance for the flawless immigration process. They offer efficient and reliable services regarding your immigration affairs and make your process hassle-free. They also keep you update with the changes happening in the system of immigration. Our Professional PR Consultant In Bangalore helps in analysis and submission of the application.
Q2. How can I choose a reliable PR consultant?
Ans: Nowadays there are many immigration consultants but how do you know who is right? First, always choose the registered consultant and check their online reputation. Always check their knowledge and expertise by visiting at office. Lex Move is a reliable PR ad-hoc execution hub For Canada immigration consultant in Bangalore with 8 years of experience that helps you at every step of your immigration till you reach Canada.
Q3. What kind of job opportunities do I find in Canada?
Ans: Canada is a very active country in welcoming skilled newcomers. It has a lower rate of unemployment because of its superior standard of living and job opportunities. You can find different types of jobs in General labor, Sales representatives, Accountant, Business analyst, Administrative assistant, or Project managers. Lex Move is a Top Job Consultancy For Canada In Bangalore that helps you to settle and find a suitable job for you in Canada.
Book A Free Appointment!