Best Canada Immigration Service & Lawyer in New Delhi
Best Canada Immigration Services & Lawyer in Delhi
- Migrate to Canada under
- Express Entry Program
- Relocate in less than 6 months.
- Inviting 3,30,000 applicants for 2019.
- Great alternative to H1-B.
- Welcoming 1 million immigrants by 2020.
- Avail of free education for children.
Citizenship by Investment
Citizenship by Investment (otherwise called monetary citizenship) is the allowing of citizenship status to an individual (and close relatives) dependent upon a predetermined and quantifiable investment in the nation.
Usually, the following factors go in the minds of people:
- Safe Future of your family; or
- Better instructive potential outcomes for your children; or
- Free movement in different nations; or
- A higher expectation for everyday comforts.
- We offer you the best citizenship programs around the globe. We work closely with you to discover the options that fulfil the vast majority of your needs.
- We chose the best investment program for you. Every one of them is the best in some sense.
How to get double citizenship?
Citizenship-by-investment programs allow you to obtain another citizenship and moment identification lawfully, generally rapidly and basically, without huge interruption to your life. All projects that we offer give you the possibility of double citizenship.
We help you to discover the citizenship opportunity that best suits your requirements and furthermore offers the best speculation answer for you.
Permanent Residency by Investment
Permanent residency alludes to a person whose status in a nation of which they are not a native. Residency by investment is the process of obtaining a permanent residency card in another country by investing in the economy of that country.
Why to invest in foreign country?
There are many reasons to invest in a permanent residency:
- Global Mobility
- Global Education
- Advantageous Tax Management
- New Business Opportunities
- Better future for Family
Employment based Visa
This program is for skilled workers & educated class who wants to settle abroad without any pain or heavy investment involved.
Eligible Minimum Requirement
- Should be Graduate/Diploma, P.G. Degree / PhD.
- Point based system should get eligible points
- Minimum 1-2 years of experience in relevant field (depends on case to case)
- Occupation should fall on the Demand list
- English Proficiency: IELTS General Training (Score Depend on your profile)
The program was launched on January 1, 2015 under which the applications are being processed with Express Entry selection system.
Why choose this program?
- Cheapest and easiest way to immigrate to foreign country.
- Most popular Immigration system globally- Federal skilled worker program.
- Easy to achieve within 6 months.
- No need to worry about any fixed quota intake limit.
- Only 67 points required out of 100 to become eligible.
- Canada keen to have IT professionals, Accountants, Designers.
The application process for studying abroad is time-consuming and requires applicants to start preparing well in advance of their anticipated start date. It is very important to begin the admission process early because in many cases application deadlines are far in advance of the start of the semester (sometimes as many as ten months). You also need to allow time for scheduling any standardized tests needed for admission and then having the results of these tests sent to schools. There is no uniform worldwide application system. Each college or university establishes its own unique policies.
The 6 basic steps for applying abroad are:
- Identifying country, universities and the course of your interest
- Request universities for Application forms
- Taking various required tests
- Arranging and preparing Essays and recommendation letters
- Completing and Sending Application forms along with required documents
- Reporting various test scores to the universities
How we can Assist
- Strategy towards How to Apply, Selection of Country, Selection of Universities, Programmes, Scholarships, Exams Guidance, etc.
- Filing of Application Forms
- Visa and assistance
- Waiver of Application Fee, depending upon university